From overly complex health score criteria to a lack of subjective CSM sentiment, customer health score programs are often rife with issues.
Want to predict customer churn more efficiently? Improve customer retention rates? Be better prepared to address user issues — before they arise in an NPS survey?
Here are eight steps your customer success team can implement right now:
- Gather user data
- Use a customer success platform
- Create weighting assumptions
- Define your customer success plays
- Compare subjective and objective data
- Tune your health score
- Add more data
- Test your score frequently
Want to learn even more? Check out our free health score e-book.